Doric Entry Portal
Title: Doric Entry Portal
Location: Central Campus; Lawn, southwest side of Lorch Hall
Rights and Restrictions:
Acquired through the efforts of Emil Lorch, former dean of the College of Architecture. The Doric entrance portal was once part of the oldest stone building in Detroit, the Bank of Michigan, built 1836 at the corner of Jefferson Avenue and Griswold Street. Gift of Emory Clark of Detroit.